From Cape Town to our Chasmay Road Campus Office
- Take the M3 route south and head toward Muizenberg and Cape Point.
- Follow the M3 for 20 minutes or so. When the M3 ends, turn right at the robot [traffic lights] onto the Steenberg Road, which is the M42.
- Go straight across at the first robot. Then turn left at the second robot, signposted to Simon’s Town. This road is called Ou Kaapse Weg M64.
- Go over the mountain and down the other side.
- Go through the first robot (Sun Valley/Long Beach shopping centre on the right) and turn right at the second robot, towards Kommetjie.
- On the Kommetjie Road, M65: Go about 600 meters through a robot, then just after Lekkewater Road on the right, turn right where you see the township and the word 'Masiphumelele' written on a stone wall at the entrance.
- Drive past the turning into Masiphumelele and take the next right turn which is signposted to Masiphumelele High School.
- A very short distance on your left you will find the Chasmay Road Campus, where the security guard will greet you.
- Note: Allow about 50 minutes to drive from the Cape Town centre to Masiphumelele (depending on traffic).
… if you are meeting us outside the township
All as above, BUT STAY ON THE KOMMETJIE ROAD AND GO PAST THE ENTRANCE TO MASIPHUMELELE. Then:
- Very soon after the entrance to Masiphumelele, also on the right, you will see ‘Harry Gouman’s Garden Centre’. We will be waiting for you in the parking or inside in the café!