TO VISIT THE TOWNSHIP FROM CAPE TOWN:
- Take the M3 route south and head toward Muizenberg and Cape Point.
- Follow the M3 for 20 minutes or so. When the M3 ends, turn right at the robot [traffic lights] onto the Steenberg Road, which is the M42.
- Go straight across at the first and second robot. Then turn left at the third robot, signposted to Simon’s Town. This road is called Ou Kaapse Weg M64.
- Go over the mountain and down the other side.
- Go through the first two robots (Sun Valley/Long Beach shopping centre on the right) and turn right at the third robot, towards Kommetjie.
- On the Kommetjie Road, M65: Go about 600 meters through a robot, then just after Lekkewater Road on the right, turn right where you see the township and the word 'Masiphumelele' written on a stone wall at the entrance.
TO VISIT OUR OFFICE:
- All as above, but...
- Drive past the turning into Masiphumelele and take the next right turn which is signposted to Masiphumelele High School. This is Chasmay Road.
- A very short distance on your left you will find the Chasmay Road Campus, where the security guard will greet you and direct you to our office.
Note: Allow about 50 minutes to drive from the Cape Town centre to Masiphumelele (depending on traffic).
Our office address is: Masicorp Chasmay Road Campus Chasmay Road [next to Masiphumelele] Fish Hoek Cape Town 7975 South Africa Tel: 021 785 1923
NB: for our postal address, see our Contact page.