How monthly donationS work ON PAYPAL
A recurring donation will be set to run indefinitely. It will appear on your Paypal or Credit card statement as being to 'Masiphumelele Trust'.
Payment will be collected on the same day of each month, except the the first payment falls on the 31st of the month. If your first payment, falls on the 31st of any month, PayPal will eventually adjust the billing cycle to the 1st of the month. If the first recurring payment falls on the 29th or 30th, PayPal adjusts the billing cycle to the 1st of the month on the following February.
Example: Monthly recurring payments due and collected on the 31st
If your monthly donation is £10 a month and you made your first donation on Thursday, July 31, you will be billed as follows:
- Thursday, July 31 = £10
- Saturday, August 31 = £10
- Wednesday, October 1= £10
- Saturday, November 1= £10
To Cancel your Monthly DONATION
To cancel your own subscription or recurring payment, you just need to log on to your Paypal account:
- Go to ⚙ Settings
- Click Payments
- Under 'Manage your payments', click Manage Pre-approved Payments
- Use the filter to select the 'Masiphumelele Trust' agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.